Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another week, another loss!

I lost 2.5 pounds this week! I didn't do anything different though, not that I could tell anyway. Maybe it's the gym. I mean, I went the week before but that was my first time back in a while so I guess it would take a while for my body to get used to it again. I didn't go on Friday. I went shopping instead! Everything I bought was a small, except this one sweater which they didn't have any smalls in. It felt so good!

Living at home is so hard sometimes while doing Weight Watchers when nobody else is doing it (or following it properly, aka mom). I have 8 points left today and my mom has ribs out cooking for supper. Ribs! Really though. I think I could eat two and then have no points left. What is she thinking?!

I can make something else for myself, which I will do, but last night my dad seriously accused me of not eating! He said I'm going away to nothing! He made me so angry! He's always telling me not go go anorexic on him, but sort of joking, but this was just so uncalled for. I know he's my dad and with anorexia being really common and all that he can worry about me, but I think after knowing me for 21 years, he can trust that I wouldn't do that. I've always said I would never have the will power to be anorexic because if I get hungry, I eat. Except now, I eat veggies rather than a bag of chips, or a big bagel or something not so healthy. Don't get me wrong, I still eat those things, I just eat baked chips and small bagels and sometimes indulge myself in a regular bag of chips. Since I started WW in November I've only had 3 bags of Miss Vickie's salt and vinegar chips, my favourite chips!

SO THERE! Take that dad!

No comments: