Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tall, non-fat caramel macchiato, please!

Except I forgot the non-fat part, and remembered at the end of my drink. It ended up being 7 points! 7! This left me with 4 for the day, at 2:00pm, with no extra points and my weighing day tomorrow. What to do? Make some zero point soup and have a salad! I also had a fruit and yogurt parfait which used up the 4 points. Gotta remember the non-fat part! That brings it down to only 3 points!

I don't think I lost any weight this week, but I don't care because I feel a lot better and like I've gotten back on track. I started back to the gym on my Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule (yup, going tomorrow morning!), I'm doing pilates, which I love, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and doing yoga at home in the morning and evening. I absolutely love the yoga and pilates. I feel more toned already from the pilates and I'm sleeping much deeper with the yoga. It's a beginners DVD which is more for relaxation and flexibility, but I love it. I invested in new yoga clothes and a mat too!

Well, I'm off to do some yoga, I'll be back in the morning with the results of my weigh in!

No comments: