Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Doing good!

I feel like I am anyway, though I did miss pilates today. See, I'm on midterm break and normally I go to pilates on my two hour break. Since I have no car, I would have to take an hour bus ride there, do the hour long class and take an hour long bus ride home. Plus it was 72km/h winds and rain all day. I'm back in school Thursday, so I'll only miss one class. I've been doing my MWF gym though.

Check out my weight loss ticker above! Cool, no? I like it. And 8 more pounds to go! I almost don't believe it! I wonder what I'll be like at 128! If I lose 1 pound a week, then by April 11th I will be at 128 and then we'll see if I should keep going or not. I get 21 points a day, but once I go to 129 I'm supposed to go to 20 points. I don't think I will though. I'm going to try keeping at 21 points and see what happens.

I have 4 points left, after supper! Here's what I had:

Porridge: 2 points
Omlette and English Muffin: 4 points
Popcorn: 1 point
Cereal: 2 points
Spaghetti: 8 points (my mom's sauce has ground beef in it so I add two points.

I'm not sure what I'm going to use my 4 point on tonight, but I'm envisioning some baked Tostitos and salsa, and 20 cinnamon hearts, because those are 1 point for 20! haha

No comments: