Sunday, March 23, 2008

Goals for the week

I'm only 2 pounds from reaching my goal and I want them gone asap, and I'm going to try for my weigh-in on Friday! So my goal is this: despite the massive amount of work to do in the next two weeks for final papers and presentation, take at least an hour every day to exercise. Monday-Friday at the gym and Saturday and Sunday to walk.

I know I said in my last post today that I would set mini-goals after I hit 128, but I think I'm setting a new goal of 120 after I get to my first goal, and I want to try and get there before the Dominican trip. I have 5 Fridays before then, so this equals out to 2 pounds per week. I think I can do it. If I keep to my exercise goal and walk to school whenever I can, I really think I can do it. Because I already lose 1-1.5lbs per week with minimal physical activity, so I think my goal is attainable! I can do it!

No comments: