Sunday, March 9, 2008

Catching up

I'm pretty much copying and pasting this from my Bootcamp Buddies forum post, because it works here too.

I didn't update last Friday because I have no scale now. I weigh at home, and on Friday mornings and so does my mom. The problem is, I temporarily moved out to my friend's house till April to keep her company because her roommate is gone. Her house if huge and she didn't want to live here by herself. I also had major computer problems lately and with the temporary move I had no internet for a while.

I can say with pretty good confidence though that I'm pretty sure I survived my weekend. I didn't end up drinking the Bailey's and instead had Light Mike's Hard Lemonade. I was very excited when I found them. Even though I couldn't weigh, I was at my house on Saturday afternoon and decided to weigh and it should 133, the same as last week. Which is good since I normally weigh in the mornings. So hopefully that means I lost something.

Oh but this weekend. Oh boy. I have to admit it, it's weighing on my conscience! Last night my friend had a dessert and snack pot luck. I was doing great. I had 30 points to work with, had a few cookies some baked chips, salsa, those things. BUT THEN! But then my friend came with Mars Bars Rice Cripsie squares which were the best things I've tasted in my life, and then another friend showed up with Drumstick ice cream cake and then I tasted the new best thing ever in my life.

This morning we went to Cora's for breakfast where I used 19/21 points and ate 2 Oreo's to cover off those last 2 points. I had 2 forkfuls of that ice cream cake, a piece of leftover angel food cake and a banana. BAD ME.

I'm staying at my house Thursday night because I have to go see the doctor Friday morning and it's just down the road from my actual house so I'll be able to weight myself then. I of course will easily be able to stay on my points for the rest of the week, but do you think lowering my points a point or two will help? Since this will be my last kick at the cat to get to my goal (5lbs by Patty's Day, Friday for me. It's a challenge on the forums), and because I really want to get back on track. I also am planning on walking to school on Monday and Wednesday morning if it's nice out. I've never done the walk before but I think it would only take an hour at the most.

No comments: