Friday, March 14, 2008

Weigh in and other issues!

I stayed at my own house last night originally so I could get to the doctor, but now since I couldn't get an appointment, I just felt like staying since I had planned it. Anyway, being home I got to weigh. I lost 1.5 pounds! Now this is spread over two weeks since I didn't weight last week, but that's great considering my shameful weekend. It really was my worst since I started Weight Watchers. But I'm actually on track to where I had planned to be because of my 2.5 loss a few weeks go which is now making up for my -1.5 in two weeks. I've now lost 17 pounds! Wow! It's hard to believe. I'm gonna have to go halves on a scale for Andrea's though. Because I'm 131.5 and once I lose 2.5 more pounds, I have to go to 29 points per day!

Here's another issue. My dad has never liked this weight loss thing, no matter how hard I try to convince him that I really did have a few pounds to lose, that I'm not starving myself, that I actually eat far better than I did before Weight Watchers, and etc, etc. Now my mom has party jumped on the bandwagon with him. She does Weight Watchers too so she knows I'm not starving myself, but at the same time she tells me to stop losing weight and questions why I'm still weighing myself. Normally every Friday we tell each other about how we did that week but not anymore. If she doesn't want me weighing myself than too bad, I'm doing it anyway and not telling her.

No comments: