Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nothing to Eat

When you're conscious of what you're eating and trying to eat well and on the go, this can be really hard. I need to start bringing more food to school with me than I thought, I guess. I have to stay late today to go see one of my profs and I left my lat class 45 minutes ago starving. So off I went in search of a bag of backed chips, those being 2 points. There was not one vending machine with any in it and all the cafeterias are closed by this time. The food court is useless for finding some kind of healthy snack, where you have a range of foods ranging from pizza and burgers to french fries and cookies. The healthiest thing I could find was a measly cereal bar for 3 points, but I had to eat something. Only another 2 hours till I'm home.... *rumble rumble*

No comments: