Sunday, March 23, 2008

Late weigh in and more

Andrea finally decided to buy a scale yesterday, so I weighed this morning, even though it was two days after my normal weigh in day and on a different scale. Still, I think it was pretty accurate as it said I was 130! I lost another 1.5 then! Woohoo! I can't believe that I need to lose only 2 more pounds to get to my goal and only 1.5 to say I loast 20 pounds! Wow, I'm so proud of myself, I've been trying to lose weight for years and I've finally done it. Once I get to 128, I'm going to start making mini-goals. Even now I'm very happy with my weight, but after 128 I'm going to go with 3 pound goals I think, because I don't need to lose much more and it's hard to gauge how much. I'm trying to lose as much as possible before April 30th when I go to the Dominican because I of course won't be counting my points down there! There will be many swims to the bar and tasty trips to the buffet! Mmmm. But I don't think I can gain more than 5lbs at the most down there. That's how much I gained over Christmas, and I ate like crap then!

I'm just waiting on turkey dinner now and I have 10 daily points left and 15 extras, so I think I'm safe. And my mom thought of herself and me when she was going to make cake and then decided not to. Good for her.

Oh, and good news! Capn' Crunch is 2 points for 1 cup! I'm so excited! Most sugary cereals are 2 points per 3/4 of a cup, and even the Vanilla Almond Special K is 2 points per 3/4 of a cup! It was very exciting. Seriously.

I'm hoping to make a trip to Sobey's tomorrow to get a few things. We live close to Dominion but I don't like it much. Compliments, the Sobey's brand, has a lot of really great better-for-you foods, plus it's cheaper than that name brand stuff. They have 1 point fudgesticks, orange swiril and raspberry swirl ice cream bars, and a great line of pizzas. The pizzas are small, but for two people, a half each is 7 points! I also need to pick up more cans of beans. Two points for a half a cup and that is filling! And they're tasty! We also need some more spray butter. That stuff is a life saver!

Well I think it's almost time for some turkey! Happy Easter!

No comments: