Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fly away!

I'm leaving today for the Dominican! I've got my tupperware container packed with lots of low calorie snacks, and the mindset to go to the gym every morning! It's the alcohol thing that's going to be hard. I enjoy drinking, and it's free, and I'm going to be lying in the sun and swimming in a pool. It's hard to resist. But I'll try my best. So what if I go over a bit, it's vacation. I know eveyone has been saying you can't take a vacation from WW and all that, and I'm not really, I just may have a few more drinks or whatever. Plus, half the reason I'm told that is because once you do that it's hard to get back into it. For me it's not though. I didn't count over Christmas, and although I gained 5 pounds, I said "I'm starting back on WW the day I go back to school in January" (the 7th I think) and I did, perfectly counting my points and lost 3 pounds my first week back (which was only 4 days because I weight Fridays).

Another thing is when I go on my navy contract. Normally I gain weight but now that I have a plan to follow that I have been following since November, I know I won't. Because I know it won't be like before where I'd walk by the plate of cookies and say "One won't hurt!" because now I know one WILL hurt! Navy contracts always come with plenty of drinking, but this will work out well this time around. I have to save as much money as possible so there'll be less money for partying anyway and going out. Plus I need the money for scootering!

I weighed myself today to see my weight before I left to compare to when I get back. I'm 125, which is cool since it means I lost half a pound even after my crazy binge! Go me! See, this is what I mean, even with that I'm still doing good! So my goal is to not gain. I'm not going to hope for any weight loss, but I don't want to gain. Anyway, it's going to be a little messed up anyway, because I weigh Fridays, today is Wednesday and I get back on a Wednesday. And I won't be able to weigh myself on contract, so I won't have an "official" weigh in (as in, a Friday) until May 30th.

Well, I think that's long enough! Later!

No comments: