Sunday, April 27, 2008

Friday's weigh in, Saturday's binge

I forgot to report in on Friday! Anyway, I didn't lose anything, which I am taking as an accomplishment considering the low amount of exercise I did and the two pieces of cake and ice cream cake I went ahead and ate. And honestly, not losing off of 125.5 one week is NOT a big deal!

Ah, but Saturday. I was doing good with my points, like usual and then BAM! I couldn't stop eating! And with me it weird. I overeat things that aren't bad for me, like I had crackers and a bowl of high fibre cereal that I love! Anyway, I was pretty upset about it and at the point I just couldn't get myself to go to the gym and even my mom could tell. But I really wanted to go do something so me and her went for a walk. That was around 6pm and I didn't eat the rest of the day, or was hungry and when I went to bed I was 128lbs. So I thought, ok, nothing major. I'll probably go down a pound over night, then I'll have to work extra hard from now. I was 126.5 this morning so I went down 1.5, so I'm only 1 pound over, so this is good. I can get back.

No comments: