Friday, April 11, 2008

Watch out gym!

I'm really excited to get started back to the gym tomorrow. My exam is over at 11, and hopefully it won't take me till then anyway, and then I'm heading to the gym! I plan to double the time I normally spend in there, about an hour, so go for two hours and to go every day, especially with my Dominican trip coming so soon.

Everyone has been saying in the last few days how good I look and I love it. Everyone is either impressed or proud of me and it feels good. I still want to lose a few more though, mostly because of the trip. What I really need to do is tone and I posted about this in my Bluekaffee.com journal and someone I know from high school commented and said that he's a certified personal trainer if I need any tips. So I PMed him and said I'm really trying to work on my abs and arms but am not sure on the best way to do it, so we're meeting Monday at the gym and he's going to help me out. So hopefully this plus every day in the gym will get me to where I want to be for April 30th!

No comments: