Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Goals and the scale

My scale and water goals are going really well, but my gym goal not so much. Papers and exams just cast a great big shadow over your life and you feel bad doing anything but studying and writing. On Tuesday I didn't do much in the way of exercise. I walked to the grocery store and that was probably about 20 minutes in total. Today was pretty good: I walked to and from Queen's College (20 mins), walked to and from my mom's work (about 30 mins), and went for a 30 minute walk with mom. I think that this Saturday after my exam I'm going to try and restart my goal. I think it's more realistic then. I have one more exam, but not till the 18th and it's really easy. So I'm not worried. I really want to tighten up a bit before Dominican!!!!

Andrea took our scale out of the bathroom. We both think it's not working right and it's better that we're (or me really) not getting on it all the time seeing messed up numbers. I'm staying at my own house Thursday night so I'll be able to use our scale Friday morning. Hoping to see some good numbers!

No comments: