Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weigh in and Hungry Girl

Well, another Friday has come and gone with no loss. Still 130. I guess I should count myself lucky for not gaining, but it still sucks. I have a feeling this week will be different though. 3 presentation and 2 final papers are out of the way and classes have ended for the semester. This leaves me with 2 papers and 3 exams, but with much more room to breathe. I have a few goals to make for this week:

-Don't go near the scale until next Friday
-Drink tons of water
-Go to the gym daily

I just really started these today and already I can feel the difference. On Thursday I went to the gym and left with a headache and felt like I was going to throw up. I think it was dehydration. So today, before I went to the gym at 12, I had 4 glasses of water and I was able to stay for longer and never felt sick. Another side effect? Less hunger! I'd heard that drink more water works for that, and that sometimes when you're hungry it's just your body telling you your dehydrated. Silly me, I thought there's no way that when I'm hungry that drinking water will help! Well, of course not! Overall the water helps! 6:45 and I'm just getting hungry now and have 11 points left! When my hair is dry I'm going to the grocery store to buy some stuff to make an omelette because I've been craving one for days. In the meantime, I'll have a granola bar.

I discovered Hungry-Girl.com a few days ago and what an amazing site! I signed up for the newsletter right away! So many low point food options, and a lot of alternatives for normally insanely point high foods. Definitely check it out!

Oooh, one more thing. I'm going to Montana's for a friend's birthday on the 25th, right before I go to the Dominican on the 30th, and I thought, oh no, how am I going to do this! But, I found Montana's nutritional info and did up the points for everything! I could get the chicken tenders, fries and just a taste dessert for 26! Very much within my 35! Woohoo!

No comments: